Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

11w4d

Note to self: Call tomorrow and ask for a refill on the Zofran! Tonight I've been too nauseous to eat much of anything, and I'm kind of too tired to really care.

Kind of missing seeing the babies-I know this is just the dry spell in the middle, but in about a two and a half week span I got to see the babes three times-so now that it's been two weeks and I haven't seen them again, well, I miss them! Around 4-5 weeks till I see them again-I can't wait to see how much they have changed in that time. Funny because I saw Maya 5 times total (edit: I should note, that wasn't necessarily "normal". You can read about the extra times here, here, and here) and thought that was a lot!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Just curious, how often do you get to go in because they're twins? They only let us have one ultrasound here in the Air Force, which explains why we didn't know if Emma was going to be a boy or a girl!