Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, January 15, 2011

12w

12 weeks! 3 months! So excited! I feel so thankful today... honestly at the beginning I never thought I'd get this far.

The belly has been interesting over the past couple of weeks-I look the exact same as I did at week 10, I looked a bit smaller last week. I think the bloating that I had from about 3 weeks on finally went away-in time for the week 11 picture,there has been a lot less gassy pressure (not gross gas, gas like in my stomach or abdomen or something). I feel way better than I did at 10 weeks, that's for sure!

I went to Naval yesterday and got a new concoction of medicines. In one day I now take a prenatal, folic acid, and iron, three or four Fiber Choice tablets, two Colace, and a Zofran or two if needed. It's more than fits in my one pill container so I have to grab another! Oh these babies.

Yesterday I also had such pain in my lower belly that I could hardly walk. I think I had some major stretching going on because of the growth spurt the babies were/are going through-thankfully it didn't last for long!

No comments: