Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

12w2d

Woah woah woah woah-26 days till we could find out what we're having. I didn't realize it was that soon!

Feeling a little under the weather today-the rain and my mood isn't helping I'm sure, but at least I have this sweet girl here to keep me company-she's the best. And so funny lately. Well she's always funny, but there's just been something a little extra ridiculous.

I took an iron pill for the first time today since jeesh, like 8-9 weeks... I feel like I'm moving in slow motion and have no energy. I hope it gets working in my system soon.

Babies are growing because I've been so hungry (but so nauseous) and I'm becoming increasingly aware of my uterus all the time, not just when I'm lying on my belly. Still a couple of weeks away from feeling them move-can't wait!

1 comment:

Scerria Ford said...

you're going to have a busy uterus soon! tehyre going to be doing somersaults, im sure! <3