Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

UpDate

This is Kassy... I (with permission) hacked Mandi's blog to keep her readers updated. I talked to her around 7:00 this morning, her and Patrick were on their way to the hospital because her water broke!! She sounded awesome and very excited.

It's now almost 11:30 am and I just talked to Patrick. They gave Mandi (please excuse my spelling of this word) a potosin drip to induce labor. She is now four cm. dilated! She is pretty uncomfortable, they were about to give her something for the pain.

Sadly I have to go to work in just a few minutes, but Patrick is going to keep calling me and as soon as I get home tonight I will post another update for her!

Keep her in your prayers for a fast, safe, and painless delivery!

5 comments:

Leslie Collins said...

I hope all goes well. Can't wait to hear how everything goes.

Kris Locker said...

i am so excited for them and def. praying!

Nicole said...

YAY! I'm so excited for you guys! I hope your delivery is quick and painless and baby Maya arrives healthy!

Anonymous said...

Good luck girl! Super excited for you and will be thinking about you and your NEW familY!!!! HAppy birthday Baby Maya!

Jen said...

Yes! Go Mandi! Push that lil girl out! (and get some cute pics of her up here!)