Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, October 19, 2008

38w1d

Dear my sweet little baby:

There is a reason I did NOT buy cold-weather maternity clothes. I figured you'd be out by now, or soon-and I also did not figure on it being 50 degrees here the past couple of days. I mean we are in North Carolina now, not MICHIGAN! So it would be nice if you cooperated because flip flops, capris, and t-shirts are not quite cutting it.

Now, your daddy and I are about to go on yet another walk in a little while... it would be nice if you cooperated and did a little magic in there. I can feel your little fingers scraping everything down south-would you mind scraping a hole in your bag of waters, too, so we can get this show on the road?

3 comments:

Nate & Kas said...

You're Too Cute!!!
I know you're uncomfortable.. but this was cute!

sue said...

50 degrees, that would be a heat wave up here, especailly today... maybe you should travel to Maine...maybe Maya is a cold weather girl and she would perfer the 30 degree weather we have here!!! hang in there, it can't be long now....

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess she did use her fingers and opened that sack didn't she! I love you!