Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

38w

In 21 days or less, we will be parents. I'm so glad Naval Hospital has a cutoff date and I know there is an end in sight. Right now, that's the only good points they have with me.

The toilet paper no longer lives on the toilet paper holder. It lives on the counter next to the toilet because I can't reach over the what, 2 or 3 feet to grab it. Too hard. Especially in the middle of the night when I almost fall back asleep on the toilet-it's a concious effort to stay awake.

My stretch marks are now each between 1/4 inch-1/2 inch wide each-won't even go into how long they are-and they sometimes bleed. Can't. Stretch. Any. More.

She's dropped as low as she can get. We've been walking and walking and walking... we'll see in a couple of days if its done any good. Appointment Tuesday... I can't wait! (But I really HOPE I don't make it till then!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

now you've got me scared with that stretch mark description! hope your little girl makes her appearance very soon :)