Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

37w5d

Today I feel like lousy, miserable crap.

This morning I woke up and my hands and feet were surprisingly really swollen and really sore. I didn't think anything of it at first except that it was really annoying. So I was just sitting around working on my belly book when I noticed the headache I had from last night was just getting worse (I go to a neurologist normally because I have such issues with my headaches, but surprisingly they have been BETTER with pregnancy).

So I look up stuff on preeclampsia because I know those are two indicators for it, swelling and headache. And then looking at the list I realize I have more than just those two-I had other things that I just also attributed to being pregnant (nausea, I thought that was from my headache, and a sharp pain in my abdomen-I no kidding was woken up yesterday by that, I didn't know what it was but it hadn't happened since). So had I not had that pain yesterday morning I wouldn't have called... but I did, my friend Trina had it and she was really messed up from it for awhile and so I know it is nothing to joke about. And since I hadn't had an appointment this week (THANK YOU NAVAL HOSPITAL) I had no idea what my BP was sitting at, even though its always been really good.

I call, and they say come in. This is annoying because I didn't take the car today. So Patrick comes to get me, we get up there, they check me out, everything is fine and everything just happens to be normal symptoms that pooled together that made it look like that. My BP was on the lower end of normal if anything (which is odd because it's usually smack dab on). So that was the end of my adventure today, we got back home around 10:30 and Patrick went back to work, I curled up in bed to see if I could relax for a bit... and sure enough, I slept till 2:30.

I woke up feeling just as cruddy as before. I don't want to do a single thing today, including going into labor-I just don't think I'd have the energy for it.

No comments: