Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

31w3d

Got the carseats installed today-which was an interesting time, but different story for a different day-basically Maya's about to get a new carseat because she's outgrown hers, thankfully the ones for the babies are completely installed, registered, and ready for them! Our van looks sooo crazy now... here's a phone picture that I snapped.


I didn't sleep well last night (surprising after our long, busy weekend) and had to get up early this morning to go to Hilton Head do do the carseat install-after that I ran to Michael's and Target and had a delicious lunch with a friend-that much completely wore me out. I could barely stumble in the house (I am so stinking pathetic!!) ...thankfully Maya was cooperative about taking a quiet time, and even though she didn't sleep and she talked to me here and there the whole time (so I didn't sleep) I at least was able to curl up in bed and rest.

I've been having contractions pretty often-some that wake me up-but I'm not sure if they are BH or real contractions. They've started to become uncomfortable when they happen-and usually make my chest tight, too, like the contraction is going all the way up, different than the ones I've had in the past few months. My scan on Thursday will tell us if I've been having real contractions that have made some progress (pray it hasn't!) and if I need non stress tests twice a week for monitoring.

Please pray for sleep tonight-I need one good night to rejuvenate!

No comments: