Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 28, 2011

31w

Holy cow! The countdown to the babies' arrival is now in the "insane" category. Four weeks from today Naval will consider me full term (TWENTY EIGHT days! That is NOT a lot) and, pre-fight, six weeks from now is the latest it'll be (forty two days. Again-not a lot). Oh. My. Goodness.

We've been spending our lovely holiday weekend crossing things off our massive before-the-babies-come to-do list. The list started at somewhere around 45 things (I spelled it all out Barney style, so it's really not as horrible as it sounds) and right now we've crossed out 12. Today we hit the backyard hard-redoing our patch of pavers so it was done right and we won't have pesky weeds poking up like what happened when the spring came-don't worry, Patrick did all the work and I just sat there swatting at bugs. We had to go to Lowe's to pick out the things we needed and that half hour or so in the heat just walking around did me in. That's one of the big pre-pregnancy things I miss... my energy, my ability to do anything at all! It'll be nice to be able to help again, Patrick has been a trooper for hitting this to-do list hard. We're hoping to get it all finished so that the only thing that's left to do is keep up on the housework and wait for babies!

No comments: