Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, June 27, 2011

35w2d

Very interesting day, and it has the potential to get more interesting.

If you are reading this and am friends with me on Facebook... don't say anything, please! This is more for documentation purposes so consider yourself special.

Very long story short, for one: I went back and forth for a couple of hours tonight trying to decide whether or not to go get checked out in antepartum for my swollen feet, which are still pitting. There are things that "could" be attributed to pre-eclampsia but could also be (and are probably) just other things. I didn't go.

And then later this evening I noticed ma-jor plug. Twinged with blood.

Here we go... only a matter of time now!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i have literally been checking this every few hours today wondering if you have gone into labor...lol

Kris said...

Ahhhhh!!! I'm so excited!!!! :)

~K

Jen said...

Good luck, Mandi! Can't wait to see your adorable new bundles of joy!

Meg said...

praying that everything goes smoothly!

Jess Foley said...

Looking forward to hearing about your appointment tomorrow!!