Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

34w5d

I've been super crampy since I was checked yesterday. Last night was the worst-I think I set a record for "times up to get to the bathroom" for one and so it was a painful cramp-filled challenge every time I did. I still haven't felt much better throughout the day-just tired, sore, all that fun stuff. This morning I was insanely moody but that went away.

Thankfully, Patrick knows how to make my day-he came home from work with a king size Kit Kat bar and a bag of Red Vines for me! Not that they really sound appetizing at this exact point in time but he's the best for it anyway :)

1 comment:

Kris said...

Ahhh!! You're so close!! I just looked at your little Peas in a pod chart, and it says "about 36 days to go".. That means in the next month you'll have two new precious little ones added to your family! I'm so excited!!! :)

Hope today is less Crampy, crabby, and.... I have nothing else similar lol.. Hope it's a good day! :)
~K