Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

26w1d

Happy Easter!

I definitely think the babes are going through a growth spurt-but I guess I should start with this morning.

Last night was a rough one-had to get up a few times to use the bathroom (no matter how I try and regulate my water intake in the evening I'm doomed regardless, as of late), Patrick whaled me a couple of times when he turned over, he was sleeping pretty restlessly-we went to bed late and got up early this morning for Easter service.

Church and breakfast was enough to exhaust me. I've definitely hit my first wall in this pregnancy. We came home, did our Easter shenanigans with Maya, and then I took a two hour nap while she played with daddy. I got up, ate a massive lunch (oh yeah-I ate two breakfasts today too. One at about 6 because I was starving when I woke up, one at church at 7:45), sat around for awhile because Patrick designated today as a must-rest day for me and then went back to sleep for another two hours while Maya napped. Then I got up and we had a massive Pancake dinner. So-I think between the unbelievable appetite and my snoozing for four hours during the day today the kiddos are using all of my energy and nutrients, for sure. Grow babies, grow-get as big as you can!

Horrible Problem still hasn't gone away or gotten any better. That coupled with my sciatic nerve being awful right now (I've been getting stuck on the couch-I remember doing this with Maya and just crying on the couch till Patrick could come home from work and help me up) is making interesting times. I know I'll miss this someday though, so I'm trying to focus on the kicks and the movement and being excited about what's ahead!

No comments: