Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

24w2d

I love the look I get when someone asks "How much further do you have?" and I answer with "3 months". :)

Also, I am unbelievably overwhelmed by the generosity that has been shown to us. From people we don't even know to an old friend I haven't seen since (I think?) the sixth grade... maybe it's just the company that we keep, but I don't believe it for a second when people say that kindness is gone from today's world. If you don't believe me, get pregnant with multiples. We are so thankful.

1 comment:

Scerria Ford said...

I know what you mean :) I had a friend anonymously buy me tickets for the APC concert, I was stoked.

& I would LOVE to be pregnant, twins or not. People are nice to pregnant people.. usually! You're tiny still :)