Saturday, May 31, 2008

18w


Today I finally took my belly ring out because it looks like my belly button is going to pop soon... probably still a week or so away, but it's definitely getting more and more shallow.

I'm definitely in that phase where I feel like crap. I shouldn't, because Trina is giving me her bella bands and so as soon as I get those I'll be fitting back into my size 6 jeans till the hips widen... that should make me feel better, right? wrong. No shirts fit. I'm always just wearing a t-shirt or three of the maternity shirts that actually fit me right now... the rest are too big and they look dumb. And then my pre-pregnancy shirts just stretch to their max and I'd really like to NOT wear them so they aren't all stretched out for after. You should've seen the mess I made last night trying to find something to go out to dinner and a movie with the girls. BLAH!

I can't believe I'm about halfway through. I vote on the baby coming approximately 20 weeks from now... not 22.

1 comment:

carina said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing