Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

17w3d

Hello, Braxton Hicks.

At least that is what I am thinking... for the past two days when I've made a certain bathroom call, I've felt it-and that's the only thing I can think of. I tried to read up on it a little bit, and the couple of things I read said anytime after 6 weeks really... so whatever, I go back to the doc in a couple of weeks, I'll ask them.

Also, my mouth has been experiencing a not so fun thing. And it didn't even hit me that it was pregnancy related till I read something about it in one of my books this morning. I've always had really sensitive gums (bleed like crazy every time I go to the dentist) but the past couple weeks I have woke up every morning with dried blood across my teeth-and often the same after I brush. Well apparently this little wonder is referred to as the "pink toothbrush"-awesome. I am actually going in for a cleaning on Thursday, so I will ask them more about it then.

And then the buttons on my capris are finally starting to pull a little too much... I think some maternity ones are finally in store for me. But I made it this far without them... woohoo!

No comments: