Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, March 9, 2008

6w1d

Still trucking right along.

The queasiness has picked up moreso the past couple of days, and has lasted the entire day today, but I still haven't gotten actually sick, which makes me glad... perhaps I will be part of the lucky few!

My teeth, however, are doing this really strange thing, it started this morning on the way to church... if I breathe in or something, or even when my mouth is closed sometimes, my teeth will get this strange tingly sensation that I can't even begin to describe! It's followed with a queasy feeling in my throat... It's so strange and has been happening for, eh, the better part of 8 hours now. No biggie though, really.

I took a long nap while Patrick went to the gym and got a haircut, but I still feel like I could go to bed for the night. Pathetically, I will probably be there in the next three hours or so.

Aaaand... that's about it!

No comments: