Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

5w4d

Welll... I officially don't think I am going to be sans morning sickness. It's looming... I can feel it. Yesterday I was sitting here on the couch afraid to move as I thought I was going to lose it, but it passed... and then this morning in bed I felt the same way. Whatever... if it's going to happen its going to happen... I'm sure though that I will feel differently if I can't keep anything down!

My digestive system is going down the drain... I've been up the past few nights with so much pain in my belly (sparing you details) so I am hoping that will go away. I don't know what it is that's causing it... maybe the lack of gallbladder combined with a wee one growing?

I've been looking around at belly pictures at random places online... they are so cute. However, you won't see any from me for awhile-the only pooch I have is my own! So until baby surpasses it, you'll just have to use your imagination.

I am really itchy for this just to be further along...

No comments: