Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

26w5d

This is what Evie does every single morning.


















Same exact spot.
And it's not just the patch of sun she likes... we have a patch of sun in the living room too.
But ever since we've painted and put the crib in, if we can't find her... that's where she's gone to.



This morning in the car the baby kicked/scraped my insides so hard that I yelled out loud. Twice. I hope it never does that when I'm in public.

Also-I am in the last three boxes of my ticker! YAY!

2 comments:

McCann's said...

My dogs did the same thing! Colby, the big dog, loves to sleep on Gage's rug! They can defenitly SENSE that something is going on... My doggies are great with Gage!!!

Nate & Kas said...

aww Evie... even the look on her face says "come on Baby, when are you going to get here!"