Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, July 7, 2008

23w2d

I had a dream the other night that I had that baby. And it was a boy. And he was cute and smiley and just plain perfect from the beginning (which I'm SURE of course is going to be the case anyway). It made me really want this last three or so months to speed by... although I'm sure I'll miss it when it's gone. I'm sad that I can't really slow down and enjoy this time, because all I can really think about and all I honestly care about is seeing our little one and being parents FINALLY... I'm sure the next pregnancy, if I am blessed with one, will be completely different as I will be able to enjoy every single second. Well, mostly.

I am getting to that point already where I feel the negatives coming on... I still do feel great, most of the time, don't get me wrong... but when my back hurts its like fire, and there is no relieving it... I can't wait till my next OB appointment to see if they can do anything for me (readers, do understand that this isn't just normal pregnancy back stuff-I've had problems upon problems since high school, usually resulting in a series of cortisone shots down my spine or physical therapy, so don't just say "it's normal it will go away" because in my case, it's elevated and it won't just go away. I wish). Unfortunately my OB appointment is STILL over a week away... never ever ever again will I let them make me go two full calendar months in between.

In other news, the crib is ordered and on its way from Maryland... we have to go pick it up from Raleigh this weekend or the next. I can't wait!!

No comments: