Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

23w

The other night the babe was kicking so hard that my belly was moving all over the place.

This morning was the oddest thing ever-I don't know if it's flipping around or what, but I got a few thumps at the top of my belly. Maybe that's another arm... who knows, because I am feeling kicks back where I usually do now. I can't wait till the ultrasound to see how it is sitting, still over 2 weeks to go till that though :(

This morning I finally ordered the little flip flops I have been looking at for a couple of months now at Baby Gap... I was going to get them in a girls' color too, but all of the pink ones were sold out. So I just got these ones... $4.99! Then I got a few onesies and shirts too... the sale was just too good to pass up. I can't wait to get the stuff!

No comments: