Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

6w6d

Well that was a quick, stress free trip to Naval today!

Had an awesome doctor who put me on a tiny dose of Benadryl for now, and we'll see where that gets me through the weekend. Of course I was fine this morning, but I can feel it start to sneak up now, so I'm glad I ended up going. I'm sure tonight will be more of the usual-sitting there miserable. Thankful, but miserable nonetheless. The doc also mentioned that sick means a bit safer... ok!

Went to Food Lion to stock up on bagels (figured that was pretty bland), more pretzels as I've pretty much demolished the entire bag that was meant for Christmas candies, ginger ale, saltines, and food for Patrick tonight (my poor husband). Woohoo-today is the last day of the 6's!

No comments: