Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

6w5d

Have I mentioned that I am SO SO sick? It's horrible.

I got sick for the first time this morning when I was brushing my teeth. Brushing in the morning always makes me gag, but this time it went all the way. I have still been sleeping horribly. I've only had the nausea for a week now, but it's draining me already, and I'm not sure if I can do 7 more weeks of this, especially if Patrick will be in Hawaii and I'll be here by myself! I called this morning to see if I can take a megadose of B6 as some recommend, but they want to see me (and just give me a prescription) but after calling all over Naval this morning I have to call back early in the morning for an appointment tomorrow. Lets see if I can last that long... I'm still thankful because I know sick means safe, but I need to eat SOMETHING!

No comments: