Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

39w5d

Bloody mucous all day today (hey, this is a pregnancy blog, you shouldn't be reading it if you don't want the gory details!) and I've had sporadic super hard contractions all day. Tonight we went on a walk and then I drank my tea when we got home-those put contractions at around 8 1/2 minutes apart, consistently, for a little over an hour and they've already let up again. A miracle would be that it dilated me enough for my water to break in the middle of the night! It would be nice, considering it has Patrick in such a rotten, foul mood today. (And yes, I too am rolling my eyes)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I love the gory details! All that sounds like a good sign! I'm crossing my fingers, toes, arms, and legs that tomorrow is the day!