Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 11, 2013

38w2d

I'm going to be so annoyed with myself when I go back to find certain posts and can't find them because I forgot to blog until the next day! Whoops. I'm sure I'll remember my spaciness and general lack of energy and time so hopefully that will help :)

Yesterday I had probably the quickest appointment ever-it was MAYBE 5 minutes (which was fine with me considering the insanely busy day it was going to be). I've lost a couple of pounds, which surprised me because I've been able to eat more lately than in the entire rest of my pregnancy, and my BP was great. I measured at 38.5 weeks so I'm growing steadily. Heartbeat was 150's and baby is in a great position to go into labor.

I'm 2cm, 75% effaced, and -2 station this week. Patrick and I walked around the store yesterday in the AC while it was still
hot and then after dinner and A&P went to bed we walked three laps around downtown Beaufort (after I chugged a strong cup of tea). I didn't notice anything but being awful sore afterwards, but I'm sure it did something (or at least that's what I'm telling myself!) We did another three laps tonight and Patrick wore his running watch for it-we clocked in 1.15 miles so I'm very happy with that!

No comments: