Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, May 5, 2013

37w3d

I keep forgetting to post about 37w and my appointment! I've been so completely exhausted... Even now I just want to fall asleep.

Friday (37w1d) was my appointment. 1cm dilated, 50% effaced, -3 station (not happy about that one!) ...came back positive for GBS too so I have to start antibiotics right away when I go into labor (HA!) measuring right on at 37w, weight gain is at 13lbs, heartbeat was good though I don't remember getting a number. Red Raspberry Leaf tea begins! I lost two massive globs of plug too-both marble sized-one before my appointment, one long after.

Today was the second to the last GS meeting of the year-and my sweet Daisies threw me a surprise shower! It was honestly one of the sweetest things ever and the looks on their faces was priceless.

Here's my 37w picture... Shirts obviously don't fit anymore!


1 comment:

Rebecca said...

ok, so I am seriously impressed with your weight gain! I guess it helps when you are chasing three littles around all day. In addition to your raspberry tea you should try taking evening primrose oil. It helps to soften the cervix. I started taking it orally at 34 weeks and using it vaginally at 36 weeks.