Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

16w4d

Got sick this morning. Fortunately, first time in 10 weeks (though believe me sometimes the relief of throwing up would've been nice with the unbelievable nausea I had) ...so it was really out of nowhere. The little man I'm babysitting this week had just gotten here, and we had cozied on the couch, and I could just feel it looming... and then after a couple of minutes of trying to ignore it I knew if I didn't move there would be a big problem. Fortunately I barely made it to the bathroom and got the door shut (the closest bathroom is right across from Maya's room) and managed to not wake her or freak out little man at all (the one time Maya saw me get sick-when I had the flu while Patrick was deployed in 2009-she FREAKED out). I felt a lot better after, we took a little snoozer on the couch, and I woke up feeling horrible and wondering if it was a bug or hormones-once I got some water and food in me it was ok. I should have known something was up when I was extra gaggy taking my vitamins and brushing my teeth this morning!

No comments: