Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

28w



















This is how I look today, with something other than my tank top on. No that bump isn't my belly button-it's just a wrinkle in a clever place. We were at the Sneads Ferry Shrimp Festival-which proved to be something that completely exhausted me for the rest of the day. In fact, now that I think of it, it's time for more Tylenol.

Interesting happening, too-the linea nigra has shown up, only not as a line down my belly-mine is a circle around my belly button. It's only light purple for now, but I'm sure it will darken. I noticed it yesterday.

9 weeks till full term... and my dream of a 37 week delivery. Come on baby.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You are so absolutely adorable pregnant! I can't believe you're almost there!!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute! Gage is 9 weeks old and I still have my line down my belly!!! People keep saying it will go away but so far mine hasn't!!! Just another joy of motherhood! I have never heard of a ring around the belly button though! How cute!!!