Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, August 4, 2008

27w2d

Last night I had a terrible, terrible dream and now I can't stop thinking about it.

It was that the baby came early. When it was born, it was 2lbs2oz... and just sitting there. All I knew was that I did something terribly wrong and it was my fault, and all I could do was cry and cry because I wanted the baby to make it and just be fine and not have to be in an incubator for 3 months...


It was eerily accurate with the whole "3 months left" thing, and with the gender that I think it is, and not necessarily with the Naval Hospital itself because I've never seen L&D there before... but in the dream it weighed less than I know it weighs now (baby was at 1lb7oz a few weeks ago) and I could fit it into my hand (and its done the whole "here's my head poking out of one side, here's my butt poking out the other" so I can estimate length and its not that tiny) ...boo, pregnancy dreams are so wacky. Keep trucking, little baby, you are doing just fine...

No comments: