Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

20w4d

I am so so so so so so excited!

I just made our appointment for our 3D/4D ultrasound at Womb's Window-August 23rd!

I used to be sooo creeped out by them... but then realized that the pictures I was seeing were of the babies sans a lot of fat. The recommended time for them is 28-32 weeks, when it has enough fat to make it not look like an alien, but still is little enough to where it has room to wiggle around. So the day we're going is actually on a Saturday, coencidentally the day I turn 30 weeks-so right in the middle. It's down in Wilmington so it's a little drive, but since it's a Saturday Patrick won't have to take off work and neither will Nate (he and Kas are going of course) and hopefully Alex will be able to go too... so it would just work out for the best.

Eeeehhhh I am just so geeked!

No comments: