Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

20w3d

OH my word I am so TIRED!!

Last night, after three rough nights, I finally got a decent night's sleep... the only thing I ever got up for was my hourly trip to the bathroom, and since that's been going on for more than four months now I am completely used to it and can stumble between there and back into bed with minimal waking up.

Then I got up at 6:30 and went on my walk with Kas and the pups.

Apparently that completely drains me. A couple of times now I've seriously crashed after the walk-this morning I plopped down on the couch, just expecting to rest my eyes for a little while... next thing I knew it was ELEVEN THIRTY-I had fallen asleep for a good 3 1/2 hours! On the couch nonetheless-which is where I plop when I don't want to sleep for long, since I don't sleep too soundly on it. Apparently that rule doesn't hold anymore.

And now it's almost 4. I am completely whooped. I haven't done much today-thankfully (miraculously) the house has stayed too clean to clean it for a good week now, and all I had to do was make the bed and put a trash bag in the can... but somehow I'm ready for bed now and am dreading the next hour because I will have to drag my laziness up off this couch and go make dinner... last thing I want to do. This sleepiness has come out of left field. I haven't felt like this since I was 12-13 weeks along... I hope it's not here to stay!

No comments: