Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

19w5d

This baby is growing at an alarming rate.

The past couple of weeks I have had fun feeling for the top of my uterus-just out of curiosity-because on all of my week-by-week updates that I get via e-mail it tells me where the top of the uterus normally is at that particular week.

So we get to last Saturday, when I turn 19 weeks. It says that it's normally "an inch or two below the belly button"-well I could feel it right AT my belly button... I had been feeling it an inch or two below the week or two before that.

So I forgot about it for a couple of days, and then just now felt for it again-couldn't find it, couldn't find it, kept going up-it's a good inch or more ABOVE my belly button now! How the HECK does it grow THAT much in five days?!

I've been feeling rather gigantic this week, and I guess I know why... I've had a growth spurt. Can't wait till Saturday to take a new picture and compare this one.

1 comment:

DomestiKatie. said...

found this site:
leastlikely2breed.net

and i am going to order every single product on there when the day comes for dan and katie to start making little bear cubs.

cheap, and hilariously packaged.

just thought i'd share :)