Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

34w5d

This baby is going to make sure the end doesn't come easy!

This morning I woke up feeling horrible. What's worse is that when I got up to blow my nose, I couldn't because of the incredible pain on the left side of my face (which ended up spreading to my whole face throughout the day) ...I've never had a sinus infection before but I'm pretty sure this is it. It's hard to function like this-feeling miserable, chasing around three young ones, and being this pregnant-but I had to take it easy today because I knew if I didn't there would be just plain no getting better. Patrick scored me a neti pot for $3.50 (which I couldn't figure out how to use-though the saline in there a bit had to help some as now the clogged nostril is open and the other is closed. Whatever-as long as I have one good one) I'm going to have to look up a video tomorrow because apparently I just can't read or something.

Also today, with jeans on and in public, I stepped in a horrifically busy fire ant hill. Of course I didn't realize it until I could feel them biting me-after doing a ridiculous dance panicking trying to figure out what to do I hopped in the van and took my pants off so Patrick could attempt to get all of the ants off that had climbed UP my pantleg (it took a bit but thankfully he got them all) and then we still got more out of my shoes. My ankle is swollen and hurts. Oh southern insects!

No comments: