Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, April 14, 2013

34w3d

I'm either nesting or in panic mode or a little bit of both. Thankfully we got a LOT done today-beginning with selling a few big furniture items (including our old table!) and a trip to the dump. Now I feel we can chip at it here and there this week with a lot less stress-which is good since everything on our to-do list has to be finished by the end of next weekend. Patrick has duties and late late late work nights when I'm 36w (wooooo.... hooooooo....) so this is it. Freaks me out. I'm enjoying this baby being in my belly! I've made my list and started packing my bag though so at least I'm not in denial anymore.

This weekend was great between productivity and sweet family visiting-but I definitely think I'll be paying for it for a couple of days between all the walking around and moving around and my allergies going nuts!

Kind of got a picture yesterday too-it's not a great belly shot but more of a "belly in action" (and with the rest of the family) shot.

No comments: