Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

33w5d

Things have been getting a little more challenging as of late. Contractions the past few days were so crazy that I found a contraction app for my phone-I'm still in disbelief to be at this point.

This past weekend was a huge disappointment in productivity. Patrick ended up having to work most of Sunday, including during my sweet baby shower at church-it was a mess and so was I between Maya's attitude and how I felt. I spent a lot of that night exhausted and in pain, and yesterday followed suit-though I drank a few big gatorades and then took Tylenol before bed and slept with a Therma Care patch on-so I woke up feeling tons better and have only had a few contractions today, sooo much more manageable. I detest feeling like I'm getting nothing done, but I know that at this point it's what my body needs. I'll gladly oblige if it means delivering a healthy term baby!

As far as progress with stuff goes: I got the A&A blankets washed and ready! I accidentally ordered the bamboo ones but they are heaven. So that's I think four things down on the pre-baby checklist? Woohoo!

This baby is active. So so active. More so (by far) than any of the other kids. I'm loving it, even when the kicks and punches hurt!

No comments: