Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

18w5d

Merry Christmas! I got to enjoy a nice long nap as my gift today and it was wonderful. Though now it has me wondering if I'm getting the bug that's going around...

The kiddos have had interesting things going on the past few days that makes me think they have a little stomach virus, and I haven't wanted anything to do with food pretty much for the past two days (even though I spent yesterday cooking and preparing for today... it's Thanksgiving all over again) and now I feel just plain awful. I don't know if it's the lack of food intake or something icky-I'm hoping I'll wake up in the morning good as new! If not... I'll be glad Patrick has one more day off work I suppose!

(And I must add... true love is your husband scrubbing the toilet at 11:30pm just in case you do get sick in the middle of the night-so you have a clean toilet to get sick into. Aww!)

No comments: