Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

17w3d

Still no clear answers about my bloodwork but I'm not waiting around until my next appointment-sometimes I itch so horribly that my Jamberries lift at the edge! Not good for business, dear body.

I feel bad sometimes that there isn't anything to report on, but then I remember that that is a good thing. I've most definitely "been there done that" enough now to know what is going on, and I'm not going to constant appointments to be monitored-I'm so happy that I'm able for this to be so hands-off.

I've been finally able to feel the baby moving! It started last week-in week 16-and I can tell how incredibly busy this baby is going to be. I hope it's not an indicator of personality-I NEED more ham anything one child that is not incredibly high strung :) please baby-be it!

No comments: