Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

8w

8 weeks today! I've decided to do weekly pictures a little different this time-going along with the weekly "how big is baby" comparisons with the kiddos. Of course Maya had no idea why she was holding this kidney bean, little did she know her future brother or sister is that big this week! I hope everyone enjoys the pictures because I'm sure not going to work on them all being posed. If they are all in the shot and you can see the item of the week, that's good enough for me!

I'm still feeling sick, especially at night, and I'm still unbelievably exhausted. Nothing new. I'm starting to get a little antsy for my nurse visit and bloodwork and everything since it's only a few days away now. Still not sure when we're going to tell everyone either-it almost still doesn't feel real just because we don't talk about it here because of Maya or out because no one knows!

No comments: