Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

8w6d

I've been feeling sooooo tired lately. Pretty overwhelmingly- my house has been trashed for days (not just "four kids live here" trashed, "please don't come into my house" trashed). I'm sure it would help if I actually got decent sleep at night but between nightmares, Emma's teething, and Patrick's seizures, that's impossible. I sit on the couch now and can't move-I've been trying to fold a load of laundry for an hour-a load of towels. Pathetic. It's seriously going to be a miracle if I survive this.

My aversions to everything are pretty strong too, and if I do manage to eat I feel miserable afterwards.

I did finally order a couple maternity clothing items though as I know I will be definitely expanding in a couple of weeks. I just need something a little more forgiving and a little looser around the belly! I'm going to have to go back and look what I grew like with Emma, as I'm sure this time will be similar.


No comments: