Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2015

10w3d

Through all of this so far I've learned the importance of taking care of myself, especially since I don't have anyone here to do it for me-to make sure I'm eating, to rub my feet when they are sore. Last week I woke up with a horrible kink in my neck that ran down my back. It was there for days and finally I broke down and scheduled a massage for myself-and I even walked on the wild side and scheduled it for 90 minutes! Woohoo! I figure if I am going to start treating myself, I'm going to really treat myself. After I was done I went ahead and signed up for a membership so I can keep getting this done once a month. It's going to be completely imperative through this pregnancy especially. The knot in my neck is gone... I'm hoping to sleep wonderfully (HA-decent at best) tonight.

Speaking of sleep, I had my first super vivid pregnancy dream last night-it was a horrible nightmare that someone had a gun and a flashlight and was trying to break into my house via the sliding glass door. My neighbors came to the rescue but it was still one of the most terrifying dreams I've had in a long long time. Hopefully it's not a repeating theme or anything.

I'm still pretty nauseous most of the time. I'm able to get down breakfast and then something mid afternoon. That's still a major improvement so I'll take it, but I'm very much looking forward to this part being gone forever.

I wore a maternity shirt today because my other regular shirts are starting to get a little short (laaaaame). Maternity pants are awesome though.



No comments: