Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2013

24w

It's viability day! Happy happy.

Went in for my follow-up ultrasound today. There are definitely four chambers in the heart-yay! The placenta has moved up a tad but still not enough to know if the doctor will pass it or not. I should hear in the next couple of days if I have to repeat the ultrasound again.

Baby was very active-opening his or her mouth, wiggling all around-I could see flips as they happened which is always fun. Baby is breech as of right now and heartbeat was at 156. Gender was definitely confirmed and it was overall a fun appointment since baby was being cooperative for some really good pictures and Maya got to join us today (since we had a dentist appointment nearby right before).

Also, I took a belly picture last Friday and never put it up! Whoops. (23w1d)






No comments: