Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

4w3d

Feeling better today, thankfully.

Found out when my first appointments will be, and they seem like an eternity away. I remember it seeming like that with Maya too, but at least I know why they wait this time around. I hope we are just busy busy busy through the holidays-we see the little bean for the first time on December 30, I will be 9w5d-once we're at that point and see him or her on the ultrasound I'll start feeling a LOT more comfortable!

One day at a time.

But like with Maya, the not feeling anything makes me nervous. The bloating has gone away, though when my belly is full of food or water it pushes out. Only about a week and a half until the point where I started feeling completely nauseous with Maya-while I should be cherishing this last bit of time, I'd rather feel sick. The sicker you feel the safer you are.

No comments: